2019 All-East Honors Choirs
Dates: November 21-23, 2019
- Site: Chris Clift
- SATB Choir: Jordan Cross
- TTBB Choir: Drew Carpenter
- SSAA Choir: Josh Wenger
- Freshman Honors Choir: Kristen Wiram
- MS Treble Choir: Emily Harbin
- MS Mixed Choir: Emily Patton
Note: the performance repertoire for the auditioned SATB, SSAA, and TTBB choirs will be ordered for the schools by ETVA after auditions are completed in September. Schools will be invoiced for these music packets by ETVA. Schools are responsible to provide the audition selections for their students separately.
ETVA does not place sheet music orders for the Freshman and MS Honors choirs.
- SATB (Dr. Thomas Jenrette, conductor)
- Audition selection: “Ave Maria” by Sergei Rechmaninoff, ed. Winfred Douglas (English text). Alfred Music Publishing GRAC00006.
- “Pueri Hebraeorum” by Randall Thompson.
- “Shenandoah” by Gwyneth Walker.
- “The Road Home” by Stephen Paulus.
- “My Soul’s Been Anchored in the Lord” arr. by Moses Hogan.
- SSAA (LuAnn Holden, conductor)
- Audition selection: “O Magnum Mysterium by Ludovico Tommaso da Vittoria, arranged by Victoria Glaser (SSAA), E.C. Shirmer 1922.
- “Let All the World in Every Corner Sing” by Andrea Ramsey
- “Homeland” by Gustar Holst, arranged by Z. Randall Stroope (SSA)
- “Let the Life I’ve Lived Speak for Me” by Gwyneth Walker (SSAA)
- “Music Down in My Soul,” arranged by Moses Hogan (SSA).
- TTBB (Jacob Cook, conductor)
- Audition selection: “Gentle Annie” by Stephen Foster, arranged by Parker/Shaw. Alfred Publishing LG00859.
- “Baba Yetu” by Christopher Tin.
- Beatu Mortui by Felix Mendelssohn-Bartholdy
- “Hunter’s Chorus” from Der Freischutz by Carl Maria von Weber
- “Sure on This Shining Night” by Morten Lauridsen
- “Caenn Dubh Dilis” by Michael McGlynn
- Freshman Honors (Katie Cook, Conductor)
- “A Shaker Celebration” by Z. Randall Stroope. Choristers Guild CGA630.
- “Gloria in Excelsis” from Gloria by Antonio Vivaldi, edited by Mason Martens. Walton Music W2043
- “In the Name of Music” by Victor C. Johnson. Shawnee Press 35030794
- “Hine Ma Tov,” arranged by Neil Ginsberg. Santa Barbara Music SBMP286.
- “Sit Down Servant,” arranged by Patsy Ford Simms. Alfred Music 22922.
- MS Honors–Treble Choir (James Wells, Conductor)
- MS Honors–Mixed Choir (Dr. Lindsey Cope)
Location: Maryville College
- Sight Reading Help
- Hotel Information
- MS Honors 411
- Teacher Duty/Work Roster
- Master Schedule
- Clayton Center Interior Map
- Food truck information